|(via we heart it)|
1. How important do you think reader connectedness is to the success of your blog?
2. What do you do to draw readers in and create that writer-reader bond?
3. What is one way you could improve this connection?
4. Is there a blogger you think does a great job creating that writer-reader bond? Why?
oh holy smokes there are so many! i like anything that allows for a blogs readers to interact with each other. i've got a few buddies over at livejournal whose friends all know each other, and they'll hijack an entry and go off on tangents and it's so hilariously awesome.
5. What do you do to cultivate new readers? How do you get them to your site in the first place?
heather's got a good point with the giveaways - plus, i do painting on the side and am hoping to open an etsy store in january ... so maybe we'll bring some readers in that way, too