"To write something, you have to risk making a fool of yourself." - Anne Rice

Sunday, November 13, 2011

postsecret sunday

(from postsecret)
that's just it, though - they only seem to come naturally. make up takes a lot of time & a lot of work. i'm not really into the whole girly make up thing. i like being able to put on eyeliner, mascara & lip gloss in five minutes & be done with it. once a month i'll throw on some fancy eyeshadow & get impressed with myself. red lip gloss is amazing though.

2 comments:

Brigid Daull Brockway said...

Everything I know about makeup application I learned last year from a trans guy I know. I still can't put on eye-liner without looking like a raccoon and/or stabbing myself in the eye.

Things To Do said...

I love this post secret! I am so that girl. I own a lot of lip glosses though, cause even I can't screw that up. (or at least I hope that I can't)!

Post a Comment